Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I will be honest I am not the greatest at keeping up on this blog.
On Sunday August 10, 2014 We made an emergency trip to Iowa City, where Korbin was admitted through the ER.  Korbie woke up Sunday morning with bright red skin and bleeding around his button.  He has some horrible infection around his button that they have been treating very agressively with IV antibiotics. Its been a long last 4 days of being in the hospital but Korbin has been a champ as always. They are watching a hole in the lining of his button way to see if it goes all the way through or not and to see if thats what cause the infection.  Milwaukee has been in very good good contact with them. I must say sleeping on a board has been such great fun, however I can certianly here my bed calling my name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment